– The book is now over 600 pages but at least the big dramatic climax is done. Which means now my characters can relax and I can actually see the light at the end of this monster.
– I’m reading a fantastic book for book club – “The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks” which I’m considering renaming “White People are The Worst” because we really, seriously are the WORST. Also I’m starting to think all white scientists before 1970 should seriously check themselves before they rickety wreck themselves. Seriously. Horrifying.
– My niece is two years old today. My sister is having a birthday party for her today so, you know, pray for her.
– I’m thinking of doing Jenny Craig to lose a little weight before Liz’s wedding but I’m more intrigued by the notion of not having to cook for two months. Does that mean I’m stressed out, when the thought of being free from preparing 15 meals a week SOUNDS SO GOOD OMG. I don’t even CARE if I lose weight, just someone cook for me PLEASE.
– Ironically, my coworker Nicole and I are starting a food blog which we will hopefully be updating 1-2 times per week. So. Clearly I thought all this through.
– Today, I find out where my oldest and dearest friend is being shipped off for her residency. We’re keeping our fingers crossed for Boston and I feel like there’s no better good luck charm than making a Boston-related wish on St. Patrick’s Day.
– Speaking of St. Patrick’s Day, the 1/4 of me that is Irish says HAPPY ST. PATRICK’S DAY, ye stupid bastards.